Pressible is linked up to Google Analytics which provides you with some interesting information about the access to your blog. You can chart visits over time, looking at a several week period, but also, it puts this in context with a “traffic sources” pie chart, dividing the visits into “Referring Sites” “Search Engines” and “Direct Traffic”.
Signing up for Analytics is easy.
1) Start at the Google Analytics website and sign in with your google account (if you don’t have one, they’ll prompt you to sign up).
2) Put the URL of your Pressible Site where prompted
3) at this point you will be provided with a Analytics ID. It should look something like this:
XX-#######-# (x’s are letters, #’s are numbers)
4) copy that letter and number series
5) go to your pressible dashboard
6) select “Pressible Options” on the bottom of the left hand menu
7) paste your analytics ID into the “Google Analytics” space
It will take a day or two for you to start seeing results, but knowing how your publishing is influencing others is great way to see how people are interacting with the content you’re creating.